Need some assistance with your 'Tech'? Laurus College Technical Support is here to help!
Please call us at 805.267.1690 during our office hours of 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday through Thursday, or 8 AM to 4 PM on Friday. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How do I find my classes on MyLaurus Portal (MLP)?
Click the link below for a handy step-by-step guide to locating your classroom
How do I login to MLP if I forgot my password?
Follow these steps (please note that you must be currently enrolled in order to access MLP):
- Click this link to open the Login Page: http://www.lauruscollege.edu/mylaurus/login/index.php
- Click on the link "Forgotten your username or password?"
- On the next page, enter your username or email address and click on the 'Search' button.
- You will then receive an email with a new temporary password you can use to login to MLP with.
- Immediately after logging in, you will be prompted to change your password.
I changed my password, but it doesn't work the next time I try to log in.
Are you using the browser's ability to save your password? If so, try to clear the old password from the browser history.
Chrome users go here https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606
After clearing the password, try to log in again and your browser will prompt you to save your password again.
How do I look up my grades?
Make sure you're logged in to MLP and then click on the link below: