Why Choose Laurus College?
At Laurus College, every student is provided with a friendly learning environment that includes smaller class sizes and real-time assistance from caring instructors. Our emphasis on career opportunities in all of our program offerings helps open up avenues of opportunity that previously may have gone unrealized. All of the programs that Laurus College offers are available both Online and at each of our locations: Atascadero, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria
List of Programs Available:
Click on one of the links below for more information about the exciting programs offered at Laurus College!
Learn how to model, texture and animate 3D characters using Maya software, and prepare for a career in the digital arts, film and video game design & development industries.
Train for a career in the ever-expanding Information Technology (IT) industry by learning how to maintain computer hardware & software, implement networks, and manage information systems.
Study medical insurance, records, terminology and medical front office administration to gain the skills needed for a career in the fast-growing healthcare industry.
Prepare for an exciting career in today’s business world by advancing your knowledge in the areas of accounting, marketing, management and business start-up.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Complete the Online Application
Set up an Appointment.
Meet with an Admissions Representative (Online appointments available)
Enroll for the Next Term.
New Classes start on October 16!
Take the 1st step and complete the online application today by clicking here!
Laurus Advantages Include:
• Practical, Career-Focused Training that prepares you for a career that’s in-demand.
• Supportive Learning Environment where instructors care about your success.
• Flexible Scheduling Options that include both day and evening classes.
• Laptop Included – Students attending classes in an Associate Degree program are given the opportunity to receive a Laptop Computer loaded with all of the software needed to complete their program.
• Job Search Assistance through our Career Services Department, including Resume & Portfolio creation, Interview preparation and Live Workshops.