Laurus College Campus Programs
Why Choose Laurus College?
At Laurus College, every student is provided with a friendly learning environment that includes smaller class sizes and real-time assistance from caring instructors. Our emphasis on career opportunities in all of our program offerings helps open up avenues of opportunity that previously may have gone unrealized. All of the programs that Laurus College offers are available both Online and at each of our campus locations: Atascadero, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria
Laurus Advantages Include:
- Practical, Career-Focused Training that prepares you for a career that’s in-demand.
- Supportive Learning Environment where instructors care about your success.
- Flexible Scheduling Options that include both day and evening classes.
- Laptop Included – Students attending classes in an Associate Degree program are given the opportunity to receive a Laptop Computer loaded with all of the software needed to complete their program.
- Job Search Assistance through our Career Services Department, including Resume & Portfolio creation, Interview preparation and Live Workshops.
List of Campus Programs Available:
Click on one of the links below for more information about the exciting programs offered at Laurus College!
The potential list of careers in the Business world is vast. Some of the most popular fields for business graduates to enter into include accounting, marketing, business start-up, human resources and public relations.
One of the most exciting and fast-evolving industries in the 21st Century is Graphic Arts. A wide range of careers are available including Web Designer, 3D Animator, Graphic Artist and Video Game Designer.
Information Technology (IT)
The Information Technology (IT) industry continues to expand rapidly. This has created a huge demand for skilled workers who are trained in computer hardware, software, network management and internet systems.
Medical Office careers are on the rise as the healthcare industry continues to grow at an extremely fast rate. Along with specialized training in Medical Billing and Coding, having a strong skills set in Microsoft Office software is also highly recommended.
Ready to get started?
Apply online today and quickly move one step closer to preparing yourself for a new future. The Laurus College online application is quick and easy. Simply Click Here and complete the new student online application. You will be contacted by a Laurus College representative to confirm your application for enrollment and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us at (805) 267-1690 at any time if you have questions about Laurus College or the application process. We look forward to working with you and helping you on your way to a new future.